Tribute to "Tribute" Tribute to "Tribute"

Four Words for Ya

Great Song.
Shit Movie.

incanus responds:

You must have not read the description of the movie. I specifically stated something like "It is not the greatest animation in the world, but it is still a bit humorous." I am still a flash newbie, keep in mind, and I am improving on my skills. Thank you for at least giving me your opinion.

Sonic Vs. Megaman/TMS 200 Sonic Vs. Megaman/TMS 200

Grr

i for one am getting sick to death of all these megaman fighting sonic/mario/whoever movies.
Okay, the idea was good at the start. But now its been done to death, and its gettin really boring!
Something original, please!

Psyguy responds:

Hey, I have a crazy idea. For the ones that say "Something vs. something"...don't WATCH IT!

College University pt 5 College University pt 5

I'm at a loss for words

This is the closest ANY show has got to rivaling the Simpsons. It's like family guy without the annoying lead character. I'm so jealous, this stuff really SHOULD be on television!

Spider-Man Movie Trailer Spider-Man Movie Trailer

?

What a load of crap! It was just like you pasted together a load of stupid little animated gifs just for the sake of it (what was the point of the exploding world?). I say either you spent about 30 seconds making this, or you have no arms.

Pacman's Revenge Pacman's Revenge

Good Stuff!

Nice concept of what we don't see when pacman pops a pill. The song (by Mudvayne) was made for a cartoon like this!

Mura-Military Pigs Mura-Military Pigs

OH MY GOD!

THAT WAS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!!!!!
HOW THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT!!!!!!!
BEST NG ENTRY EVER!!!!!!!

The Pig must DIE! The Pig must DIE!

Like it!!

Ver' nice, and I hate that well-fed fuck
Gave it a five, my boy

Xiao Xiao No. 5 Xiao Xiao No. 5

Duffman! Likes it! OH yeah!

Keeps getting better, keep up the good work, guys, you're looking good!!

HEAT MAN Dr. Zaius! HEAT MAN Dr. Zaius!

Missing Something...

Great to see that old classic again, gave it a 4. Would have given it 5 if it had been the actual characters rather than a shoddy, hastily-pasted-in Mega-geek thingy. Come on!!

DragoonFenix15 responds:

"hastily-pasted-in Mega-geek thingy"

Mega-geek? the Meg*man* characters are what made it so funny! But your advice is well heard anyway. I cant draw though. But maybe someone will re- create the Simpsons musical for real some day.

The Banshee The Banshee